10/10/08

I have been reminded....

God has blessed me with some great friends and an amazing Fiance this year. They have reminded me how precious the little things in life are. Today when I got home I noticed the leaves have started turning to a beautiful yet uncanny yellow already. It reminds me of what is coming....... 1. The weather bringing a crisp chill to it 2. Snuggling with my love drinking Hot Chocolate 3. Good Conversations over Starbucks 4. My Turkish scarves to compliment every outfit And Perhaps my most favorite ... The leaves transforming into such beautiful autumn colors, coloring the branches and all they fall on (followed by the chance to go hiking in all of Gods Beauty with the amazing guy he gave to me)
* It is the beginning of autumn that I am reminded how beautiful it is to love and be loved. *

2 comments:

Whitney Mc said...

I love it! I'm so happy you have started your own and have been won over to the blogging world... you fit in just lovely!

Unknown said...

Ok so. I saw that someone was "following" me, and I was like yay I have a follower. And then I was like Who is Amy? Amy Cox? Then I read your blog and saw turkish scarves. Then I looked at your blog name, amysoontobemaliskas. THEN...it all became clear. Therefore, you're adorable, and I gladly welcome you to follow me.