10/19/08

a much needed weekend


I simply love time spent with close friends...
I still wonder what I did to deserve some great ones :)
...One of my favorite things about autumn happened two nights ago... A GREAT conversation over starbucks with some amazing girls! (3 hr conversation to be exact)
I feel as though laughing should be shared, To laugh alone just seems to undermine the beauty of what a laugh does for the rest of your body.


Saturday Andy and I got to go spend time with my kiddos at the Children's Home...
I have come to realize how big of a chunk of my heart I left in Turkey, Yet going back to TBCH I realized just how much I left there as well.
I was reminded:
- Cows are amazing little creatures .. they just stand there and moooo at you
- Cow are actually kind of cute
- I mean look at that face whats not to love?

1 comment:

Whitney Mc said...

I LOVE that picture (and the wonderful friends in it)... what a fun night! I'll see you tomorrow and am thinking we should definitely engage in some starbucks once again!