1/1/09

Goodbye 2008 Hello 2009

As I am curled up in a big chair with a nice glass of hot tea
I think of the things that define my 2008 year.
Here my top 10 of 2008.
10. A great summer at the Children's home
9. Changing Churches
8. Traveling - ohio, NY, Colorado
7. Andy and I taking a 5 mile canoe trip
6. Gaining the friendship of 3 wonderful girls
5. Going to Turkey and feeling at home
4. Celebrating 2 years with my love
3. Registering for my last semester of classes
2. Surviving 21 hours with all A's
and drum roll please...........
1. Getting engaged to my best friend - of course!

Although I do not create New Year's Revolutions because I feel as though it is just a set up for disappointment or failure.
Despite this my biggest goal is to exercise regularly - at least 3 days a week.
My biggest barrier is myself
but with all that being said I am beyond excited that this year includes
1. Getting married to the most amazing guy
2. Graduating from college to continue my passion of teaching
Happy New Year!!!!!

No comments: