3/3/09

tick tock........tick tock

As the days slowly tick past I find myself growing
ever so impatient.
I watch as time slips away and this magical day that tugs
at my heart so inches closer - yet it feels ever so far away.

I confront one of my biggest dislikes this week:
Packing....I Detest it
Packing equals - Stress
Why? Who knows....
I am quiet the organizer yet seeing empty boxes stresses me
and filling them one by one delights my heart...until it becomes
a pile of full boxes waiting till move in day comes.

I am ready for the weekend....for move in to be complete
and to collapse on the couch with my love and grin at having "our" place
no matter how "1st" apartmentish it appears...to have a place to add to our journey
.....these are the thoughts that need to feel my head as I await Friday evening
instead of the thoughts of boxes that need to be filled and those that are full just staring at me to be moved!

81 days...... And maybe by then I will get a grasp of this patience thing :)

No comments: